18 gauge, flooring Stapler, works with 1" to 1-9/16", 18 gauge, 1/4" crown staples, tool free adjustable exhaust deflector & elevator shoe for precise adjustment of varying flooring geometry, sequential contact safety, comfort rubber grip, fastening of 3/8" to 5/8" tongue & groove wood & engineered flooring, operating pressure 70-120 PSI, fastener capacity 100, use staples TV #705-804 & TV #154-941 to fit Stapler. This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy to use. This product is manufactured in China.
- This product adds a great value
- Product is highly durable and very easy to use
- This product is manufactured in China
- Used for 3/8" - 5/8" Solid Wood, 15 mm Bamboo & 3/8" - 5/8" Engineered Flooring.
- Designed With An Adjustable Shoe Base To Assist In Positioning The Nail Into The Nail Pocket.
- Two adjustment controls allow you to fine tune the staples position to assure proper placement and to prevent "Dimpling"
- Uses 18 Ga- 1/4-Inch" crown Staples In Lengths of 1", 1-1/4" & 1-1/2".
- Lightweight and durable for Professional use.
Last update on 2018-08-20 at 08:47 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API