Take on your next project with the NuMax 2-in-1 dual handle flooring nailer and stapler and enjoy the ease of installation that comes with a quality tool. Boasting an aluminum Cylinder and high quality rubber O-rings, this nailer is designed to last and will pay for itself for the same price (and less hassle) of a weekend rental. Install 1/2” to 3/4” solid hardwood including cherry, oak, maple, walnut and other nail-down Tongue and Groove flooring. The dual-capability magazine drives both 16 gauge L-cleats (1-1/2” to 2”) and 15.5 gauge ½” crown flooring staples (1-1/2” to 2”) with ease. The NuMax S50LSDH also comes equipped with a dual handle design – use the short handle if you prefer to kneel during installation, or quickly screw in the extended composite handle on to save your back while standing. The composite handle minimizes vibrations when working, and the lightweight aluminum body makes it perfect for extended use. Other features include: a no-mar foot to protect pre-finished surfaces, a semi-quick release nose for easy jam removal, ¼” NPT fitting, and a wooden mallet and light strike bumper for easy operation. The NuMax 2-in-1 dual handle flooring nailer is backed by our NuMax 1 year limited warranty and a 30 day wearable parts warranty.
- Compatible with 16 gauge l-cleats (1-1/2" to 2") and 15.5 gauge ½" Crown flooring staples (1-1/2" to 2")
- Interchangeable base plates for 1/2" to 3/4" solid or engineered tongue and groove, bamboo, or exotic flooring
- Dual handle design lets you use a short or extended handle depending on your installation method
- Semi quick release nose lets you clear jams and get back to work quickly
- Durable construction with aluminum body, lightweight composite handle, and rubber O-rings
Last update on 2018-05-24 at 22:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API