The Freeman 20 gauge L Cleat Flooring Nailer is ideal for installing 5/16" - 9/16" solid or engineered Tongue and Groove flooring including all types of bamboo and exotic hardwoods. This nailer drives any brand of 20 gauge L Cleats from 1" to 1 ¼" in length. The PF20GLCN is equipped with tool-free depth adjust, quick release nose for easy jam clearing and a 360 degree adjustable exhaust to direct air away from your face and work surface. The flooring base is interchangeable to allow for 90 degree nailing for starting courses and ending courses of flooring where there is not enough clearance for the nailer to be operated at a 45 degree angle. The one piece drive blade and anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine provide long lasting durability and the air filter keeps interior components debris-free. All Freeman Tools are backed by a 7 Year Limited Warranty.
- Ideal for 5/16" - 9/16" Engineered or Solid Tongue and Groove flooring including all types of bamboo and exotic hardwoods
- Drives 20 Gauge Flooring Cleats from 1" to 1-1/4" in length
- Equipped with a quick release nose for easy jam clearing, tool-free depth adjust
- The flooring base is interchangeable to allow for 90 degree nailing for staring courses and ending courses of flooring
- Lightweight tool great for extended use
Last update on 2018-05-21 at 07:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API