The Freeman 18ga L Cleat Flooring Nailer offers an affordable solution for the professional and do-it-yourselfer for installation of hardwood floors such as Bamboo, Teak and other exotic woods. The drive blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality rubber O-rings. The body of the nailer is constructed of die-cast aluminum to stand up to the task of daily use. Generic L Cleats may be used with this model, however Freeman L Cleats are recommended. This nailer comes with 3 different sized base plates that provide stability and will protect the surface from scratches. Oil, wrenches, fiberglass mallet with a white, no-mar head, and user manual are included, backed by Freeman’s 7 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Ideal for dense/exotic hardwood, strand woven bamboo, brazilian teak, cherry, engineered flooring and other exotic flooring
- Includes three Interchangeable Base Plates for installing 3/8" - ¾" solid tongue and groove floors
- Drives 18 Gauge L-cleats ranging from 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" in length. Operating Pressure : 70 - 115 psi
- The no-mar foot will protect the surface from scratches and is safe for pre-finished flooring
- Equipped with a Light strike bumper and extended reach handle
Last update on 2018-05-21 at 07:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API