This Freeman 3-in1 Quick Release Flooring nailer is the first of its kind featuring a tool-free quick release latch that allows you to clear nail jams quickly and efficiently, saving time and hassle in the middle of a job! Equipped with an extended handle and padded grip to reduce user fatigue and significantly increase control over the nailer, the PDX50Q is an ideal choice for your solid hardwood flooring needs. This nailer is perfect for anyone who wants professional quality at an affordable price, purchasing the PDX50Q proves a tremendous value over the costly choice of renting a flooring nailer, affording you the ability to work on your own timeframe. Internally the driver blade is constructed of a very tough heat treated one piece hardened steel, anodized aluminum magazine and utilizes T-Cleats, L-Cleats and flooring staples. This flooring gun can be used on all types of solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring including cherry, oak, maple, walnut, etc. The PDX50Q comes with a convenient long reach fiberglass handle mallet with a padded grip and non-marring bumper. Freeman Nailers are manufactured under strict guidelines and are backed by our 7-year warranty.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Ideal for 1/2" - 3/4" Solid Tongue and Groove Flooring including Hickory, Maple, Oak
- Uses 16-gauge T-Cleats and L-Cleats as well as, 15.5-gauge flooring staples ranging 1-1/2" to 2"
- Interchangeable base plates for 1/2 in. - 3/4 in. Solid Tongue and Groove or Engineered Flooring
- Quick release nose will help you clear jams in a flash so you can get right back to work
- Fiberglass mallet included
Last update on 2018-08-21 at 13:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API