The Freeman 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer/Stapler has the ability to equip 3 types of flooring fasteners (T-Cleats, L-Cleats and Staples) for the professional and do-it-yourselfer alike. The PDX50C is only 9.5 pounds, which will relieve some strain when working on long flooring projects. It is also equipped with an anodized aluminum magazine, no mar protection plate, air filter/anti-dust cap, one piece heat treated driver blade, self leveling front foot and high quality internal wearable parts. The PDX50C can be used on solid wood tongue and groove flooring measuring from 1/2-Inch to 23/32-Inch in thickness. The PDX50C is the first of its kind on the market due to several factors: overall weight, eliminates the need for a prefinished flooring adapter and comes standard with a 3 pound fiberglass handle mallet. Like all Freeman nailers, the PDX50C nailer/stapler is also backed by the Freeman 7 Year Limited Warranty.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Ideal for 1/2" - 3/4" Solid Tongue and Groove Flooring including Hickory, Maple, Oak
- Uses 16-gauge T-Cleats and L-Cleats as well as, 15.5-gauge flooring staples ranging 1-1/2" to 2"
- Interchangeable base plates for 1/2 in. - 3/4 in. Solid Tongue and Groove or Engineered Flooring
- The no-mar foot will protect the surface from scratches and is safe for pre-finished flooring
- Fiberglass mallet included
Last update on 2018-08-21 at 13:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API