We have combined our lightweight 2-in-1 solid hardwood tongue and groove flooring nailer with our oscillating multi-tool for the ultimate flooring installation combo kit to help you tackle your next flooring project. The Freeman P50LSLW lightweight 2-in-1 flooring nailer is the ideal flooring nailer for your ½-Inch, 5/8-Inch and ¾-Inch solid hardwood flooring projects. This nailer will drive 16-Gauge L cleats or 15.5 gauge 1/2" crown flooring staples from 1 ½-Inches to 2-Inches in length.
The no-mar base makes it safe for both pre-finished and unfinished flooring. The semi-quick release nose is the first of its kind on a flooring nailer, allows you only loosen a couple of hex screws on the base quickly and efficiently to remove a nail jam. Our lightweight composite handle reduces workload stress and fatigue on your body. The nailer comes with two interchangeable base plates to accommodate 1/2" to 3/4" flooring. It comes with a lightweight, durable fiberglass no-mar mallet and a durable canvas storage bag.
The P50LSLW is equipped with all the advantages of Freeman Tools such as a one-piece drive blade and anodized aluminum magazine, all backed by a 7-year manufacturer’s warranty. The oscillating multi-function tool will help trim molding and cabinets, cut door jambs, scrape away remnants from old flooring and sand in those hard-to-reach areas. The multi-tool comes with a scraper blade, cutting blade, sanding pad with paper, 6-foot power cord, Allan wrench and a convenient carrying bag. The four pin spindle holds the accessories in place for added safety. The Freeman TD9508BT1 is rated at 1.8 amps and 120 volts for reliable operation up to 22,000 oscillations per minute and backed by a 30-day warranty. The tools combined offer the perfect starter kit for the do-it-yourselfer and professional alike.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Flooring Kit includes both a 2-1 Flooring Nailer and a multi-function oscillating tool
- Lightweight 2-in-1 Flooring Nailer is the ideal for 1/2-Inch, 5/8-Inch and 3/4-Inch solid hardwood flooring projects including cherry, oak, maple, walnut and other nail down tongue and groove flooring
- The Flooring Nailer uses 15-1/2 Gauge 1/2" Crown Flooring Staples and 16 Gauge Flooring L cleats
- The oscillating multi-function tool will help trim molding and cabinets, cut door jambs, scrape away remnants from old flooring and sand in those hard-to-reach areas
- The multi-tool comes with a scraper blade, cutting blade, sanding pad with paper, 6-foot power cord, Allan wrench and a convenient carrying bag.
Last update on 2018-08-21 at 13:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API