The Freeman Professional 2-Piece Flooring Kit gives you all the tools you need to install most wood flooring. You will be able to install both hardwood and engineered tongue and groove flooring with this kit. The 3-in-1 flooring air nailer and stapler shoots both 16-gauge T cleats and L cleats and 15.5-gauge staples. The PFL618C features two interchangeable base plates that provide stability and protect flooring surfaces from scratches. The body of the nailer is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum to stand up to daily use, while the driver blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality rubber O-rings. The 3-in-1 comes with wrenches, oil, and a rubber mallet, and the 4-in-1 mini nailer and stapler offers a convenient design that can be used as either a 45-degree brad/staple gun or 18-gauge straight brad/staple gun. Ergonomically engineered for user comfort, it features a 360 Degree adjustable exhaust that helps keep surfaces clean, a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and an oil-free, low maintenance motor.
- Set includes Freeman 3-in-1 flooring air nailer (PFL618BR) and stapler and 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer and stapler (PFBCP40)
- PFL618BR.- Ideal for ½" - ¾" Solid Tongue and Groove Flooring including Hickory, Maple, Oak. Drives 15 ½" Gauge ½" Crown Flooring Staples, 16 Gauge T and L
- Pfbc940.- ideal for ¼" - 5/8" engineered or solid tongue and grove flooring. Drives 18 gauge Brad nails from 5/8" to 1-5/8" and 18 gauge narrow Crown staples with ¼" Crown from ½" to 1-5/8" in length
- The body of the nailer is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum to stand up to daily use
- Includes no-mar white rubber mallet
Last update on 2018-08-21 at 13:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API