This flooring nailer gives you the flexibility to switch between the two most popular flooring fasteners without having to carry around two separate tools. Designed to stand up to the rigors of everyday use, it is built with a hardened steel drive blade, rubber O-rings, and an aluminum body.
The nailer features a light strike bumper, and comes with a lightweight fiberglass mallet. The white rubber head prevents marring when you move your flooring into place. On the rare occasion the nailer jams, the tool-free quick release makes it easy get back to work quickly. The 360 degree swivel Industrial NPT fitting gives you flexibility when moving around, and the air filter and anti-dust cap keep the tool’s interior clean and running smoothly. Each nailer comes with a padded bag with front and interior pockets.
This nailer can install most 5/8” – ¾” solid tongue and groove flooring, and comes with interchangeable base plates. The no-mar base makes it safe to use on prefinished or unfinished flooring. The 2 in 1 Nailer is designed to use 16-gauge L-cleats from 1.5” – 2” long, and also can use 15 ½ gauge ½” Crown Flooring Staples from 1.5” – 2” long. This flooring nailer is compatible with any brand staples or L-cleats.
The 2-in-1 Flooring Nailer (Model: EFL50Q) is suitable for any professional or do-it-yourselfer. This flooring nailer is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and a 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- The flooring nailer uses 16 Gauge L-Cleats from 1-1/2" to 2" long and 15- ½" Gauge ½" Crown Flooring Staples from 1-1/2" to 2" Long. Interchangeable base plates let you install 3/8" - 3/4" solid hardwood including cherry, oak, maple, walnut and other nail down tongue and groove flooring
- Tool-free quick release lets you clear jams and get back to work quickly
- Padded bag has front and interior pockets to hold the included nailer, wrenches, oil, and white rubber head mallet
- Light strike bumper and lightweight fiberglass mallet make installing flooring a breeze
- Durable construction with lightweight aluminum body, 1-piece drive blade, and rubber O-rings
Last update on 2018-05-24 at 22:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API