Designed to stand up to the rigors of everyday use, the 18 Gauge L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is built with a hardened steel drive blade, rubber O-rings, and an aluminum body.
The nailer features a light strike bumper, and comes with a lightweight fiberglass mallet. The white rubber head prevents marring when you move your flooring into place. On the rare occasion the nailer jams, the tool-free quick release makes it easy get back to work quickly. The 360 swivel Industrial NPT fitting gives you flexibility when moving around, and the air filter and anti-dust cap keep the tool’s interior clean and running smoothly. Each nailer comes with a padded bag with front and interior pockets.
This flooring nailer can install 3/8” – ¾” solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring, bamboo, exotic wood, or other dense flooring. The no-mar base makes it safe to use on prefinished or unfinished flooring. This nailer is designed to use 18-gauge L-cleats ranging from 1 ¼” – 1 ¾” long. This flooring nailer is compatible with any brand L-cleats.
The 18 GA L-Cleat Flooring Nailer (Model: EF18GLCN) is suitable for any professional or do-it-yourselfer. This flooring nailer is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and a 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Tool-free quick release lets you clear jams and get back to work quickly
- Light strike bumper and lightweight fiberglass mallet make installing flooring a breeze
- Padded bag has front and interior pockets to hold the included nailer, wrenches, oil, and white rubber head mallet
- Interchangeable base plates let you install 3/8" - 3/4" solid or engineered tongue and groove, bamboo, or exotic flooring
- Durable construction with lightweight aluminum body, 1-piece drive blade, and rubber O-rings
Last update on 2018-05-24 at 22:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API