Solid and engineered hardwood flooring installation. Durable aluminum housing. High-speed, mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity over manual methods. Extra-wide composite base plates for added stability. Long reach handle for improved comfort and control. Specs: Height 14.88'; Length: 17.25"; Width: 3.13"; Weight: 11.2 lbs.; Driving Power: 420 Inch Lbs.; Operating Pressure: 70 - 90 PSI; Thread Fitting Type: 3/8" NPT; Magazine Capacity: 92 Staples. Fastener Specifications: 1-1/2" to 2" 15-1/2GA Staples. Includes: Stapler; Graphite Mallet; Pre-Finished Flooring Adapter Foot & 1/2" and 3/4" Base Plates.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 1-1/2-inch to 2-inch pneumatic flooring stapler for driving flooring staples. Staple Crown:0.5 inch
- High-speed, mallet-actuated operation; extra-wide composite base; 420-inch-pounds of driving power
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum;-includes rubber-tipped mallet and foot kit
- This stapler is ideal when working with ½-inch to 3/4-inch finished or unfinished hardwood flooring
- 15 by 3-1/8 by 3-1/4; 11.2-pounds; 7-year limited warranty
Last update on 2018-05-21 at 07:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API