If you're not into pneumatics, this may well be your best choice for a flooring nailer. It's lightweight but incredibly well-made, and it securely drives its L-shaped, serrated cleats into tongue-and-groove, 3/4-inch solid hardwood flooring.
- Manual flooring mailer with 200-nail capacity magazine
- Light, easy-to-use nailer drives L-shaped cleats with a single blow; wide foot design
- Durable, lightweight aluminum; rubber bumper protects flooring
- Includes white-faced rubber mallet
- 13-1/2 by 17-1/2 by 3-1/2-inches; 9-1/2-pounds; 7-year warranty
Last update on 2018-05-24 at 22:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API