The BOSTITCH BTFP12569 2-in-1 Flooring Tool drives 15.5ga staples and 16ga cleat nails from 1-1/2" to 2" length. It features mallet actuated pneumatic driving action, along with non-marring, interchangeable base plates. This tool is ergonomically designed with longer handle and comfortable rubber grip and is lightweight at 10.85 lbs. Low air requirements at 3.7 SCFM. Designed for hardwood and engineered flooring installation, which helps eliminate gaps between flooring boards. For 1/2" (12.7 mm) through 3/4" (19.1 mm) flooring, ready to use out of box. Includes Tool, Mallet, Oil, Wrenches, 1/4" (6.4 mm) air fitting.
- DRIVES: 15.5 GA flooring staples or 16 GA "L" shaped flooring cleats from 1-1/2" to 2" length.
- Has pneumatic driving action. Used in hardwood and engineered flooring
- NON-MARRING BASE PLATES: For 1/2" (12.7 mm) through 3/4" (19.1 mm) flooring.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Has long handle with a comfortable rubber grip.
- INCLUDES: Nailer, Interchangeable Base Plates, Mallet, Wrenches and 1/4" (6.4 mm) Air Fitting with Dust Cover.
Last update on 2018-08-21 at 13:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API